Do you want to grow your WordPress website without spending a lot of money?
A good plugin can help you skyrocket the success of your business online. There are almost 60,000 plugins in the WordPress plugin directory, so this guide has narrowed down the best free WordPress plugins for your site.
The following is a list of the top “must-have” WordPress plugins with their main focus (and most of them are free!):
- MonsterInsights Lite: The Best Google Analytics WordPress Plugin
- All In One SEO: Best SEO WordPress Plugin
- MemberPress: The Best MemberShip WordPress Plugins
- LearnDash: The Best LMS Plugins
- OptinMonster: The Lead Generation Best WordPress Plugins
- Instagram Feed: To Instagram WordPress Plugin
- LiveChat: Marketing Chat Tool With The Best Conversation
- Visualizer: WordPress Plugin Chats & Best Tables
- Pretty Links: The Ultimate Affiliate Marketing Tool
- Simple Author Box: A Simple Author Name Plugin
Here’s the list of top free WordPress plugins you’ve been looking for:
The 10 Best WordPress Plugins (FREE) are detailed below:
With MonsterInsights Lite, you can easily connect your WordPress website to Google Analytics. You can use it to track how visitors find your website and what they do while on it. Using this data, you can keep visitors coming back for more by catering to what they like.
Highlights of MonsterInsights Lite:
- Detailed dashboard reports- Access real-time stats right from your WordPress dashboard.
- Reports on your dashboard – Have access to your stats in real-time.
- Tracking System- Using the tracking system, your statistics are never skewed. As a result, you’ll still get accurate data counts if your visitors switch from mobile to desktop.
- Pro features – You can track eCommerce statistics, traffic sources, and advertisements, and see your form conversion rates so you can improve your online business.
How Much MonsterInsights Lite Cost?
More than 2 million websites already use the awesome All in One SEO plugin to Optimize their posts, pages, and WooCommerce products. This is a great alternative to Yoast SEO and Jetpack.
Highlights Of All In One SEO:
- Meta Tags – Easily generate meta tags and write your own descriptions and titles when desired.
- Additional Key Phrases – A single click with AIOSEO’s integration with Semrush reveals additional keyphrases and helps you rank for them.
- SEO for WordPress – Easily Optimize product listings and category pages for your eCommerce store.
- Schema.org Markup – Optimize your posts with schema markup, which helps search engines understand the content of your posts.
- WordPress sitemaps in XML – AIOSEO automatically generates and allows you to Customize WordPress sitemaps. Additionally, it notifies Google and Bing when you update your sitemaps.
You can read our review of All in One SEO to see how these features work or download AIOSEO for free right now.
How Much All In One SEO Pack Paid Version Cost?
The Priced from paid version is $99/year.
Using MemberPress will enable you to make extra money from recurring sales if you build your own membership site (or part of your site). It is the Best MemberShip WordPress Plugins. You can easily limit access to specific content on your site to paying members. Best of all, most of the processes are automated, so the passive income rolls in automatically.
Highlights Of MemberPress:
- Gateway Payment – With Stripe, PayPal, and Authorize.Net, you can accept multiple payment types for your subscription billing from members.
- Ease Setup- You simply need to install the plugin, configure the payment gateway, add an item, and invite clients.
- Integrations- It has got a lot of integration options, ranging from Blubrry and Amazon Web Services to the top email marketing tools like Drip, ConvertKit, Mailchimp, GetResponse, AWeber, and Constant Contact. In addition to managing your forums, BuddyPress encourages your members to interact with each other and help one another.
- Building Courses- Using the MemberPress Courses addon, you can easily build, manage, and sell online courses.
- Create Affiliate- It is an affiliate program for your brand and website to get the word out to others while rewarding your network of die-hard fans.
How Much Cost MemberPress?
The Priced from paid version is $149/year.
The LearnDash plugin can help you make money from online courses, but it’s among the best LMS plugins for WordPress.
Highlights Of LearnDash:
- Ease to Use– You can build multi-level courses using the drag-and-drop course builder, then add lessons, assignments, and quizzes.
- User Rewards System- Students can earn certificates upon completing courses as part of the user rewards system.
- Utilizes- A timer to prevent students from skipping lessons.
- Option Monetization- LearnDash has a bunch of monetization options, including recurring memberships and course bundles.
- Multiple Payment Support- Compatible with multiple payment gateways such as Stripe and PayPal.
How Much Does It Cost LearnDash?
The Priced from paid version is $159/year.
OptinMonster is the best WordPress lead generation plugin – there’s nothing else like it as you can see from this list of the best WordPress popup plugins to grow your email list. Every small business owner, blogger, and website needs it. Due to the fact that this plugin comes with a treasure trove of valuable features to help your business grow online.
Highlights Of OptinMonster:
- Using exit-intent technology- You can convert visitors who were about to abandon your site into subscribers.
- Use MonsterLinksTM 2-Step Options to convert- URLs or images into opt-in forms and increase conversions by 785%.
- Targeting based on location- Increase leads by Personalizing campaigns based on your visitors’ locations.
- Effortless– You can create visually stunning forms with a drag-and-drop builder in just a few clicks.
How Much Does Cost OptinMonster?
Annually Billed Plans Start at $19/month.
By nature, people are visual. In addition, if your website relies on stunning imagery and social media platforms like Instagram, you’re in luck with the free Instagram Feed plugin.
Highlights Of Instagram Feed:
- Show Other’s Instagram Photos- Works with any non-private Instagram account directly on your website, allowing your readers to take inspiration from other accounts.
- Display Your Own Photos- Connect your social media accounts to your website to increase traffic.
- Option Feed Layouts- Options for displaying photos in multiple feeds or one feed.
- User-Friendly- You can always view your Instagram feeds on mobile devices.
- Using shortcodes– Shortcodes are used to customize feeds, displaying thumbnails, medium-sized images, and full-sized images.
- Button– Include a “Follow us on Instagram” button on your website.
How Much Cost Instagram Feed?
The best live chat tool is LiveChat. For good reason, it’s the most popular. You should consider using this tool if you’re interested in Conversational Marketing.
LiveChat’s main features include:
- Great looking- You can add a live chat support box to your WordPress website using their beautifully crafted live chat app.
- No Matter where you are- Whether you’re in the office or on the road, you and your agents can chat with customers on your laptops, tablets, and mobile phones. A great tool for remote teams.
- Research- Add evaluation surveys before and after a chat session to figure out how to improve.
- Several integrations – LiveChat integrates with email marketing services and marketing automation solutions.
- Quick Loading- The webpage loads lightning-fast to give the user an exceptional experience.
How Much Cost of LiveChat?
LiveChat Starts Annually with Billed Plans at $16/month per user.
Visualizer is a great plug-in for data visualization. By using Visualizer, you can create stunning charts and tables that you can edit right on your blog posts.
Highlights Of Visualizer:
- Flexibility- Multiple chart types are available, including pie charts, line charts, and bar charts.
- Engaging – Create beautiful, interactive graphs.
- Modifiable- You can easily modify the design, colors, and behavior of your charts to match the branding of your website.
- Live Edits – See how your charts look in real time as you edit them.
- Charts are responsive – They look good on any device or browser.
- Data Import – It allows you to easily import existing data from CSV or Google Spreadsheet files.
How Much Cost Of Visualizer?
Visualizer Starts at $99/year to $399 for a lifetime plan.
There’s no doubt that some of the best affiliate plugins for WordPress are Easy Affiliate, Thirsty Affiliates, and Pretty Links. You can use them instead of link shorteners such as tinyurl.com and bit.ly. You can make your links look nice and make it easy to track everything from your WordPress dashboard.
A Few Pretty Links Highlights:
- Link Looks Great – If your affiliate links and website look good, your links will be shared more.
- The affiliate marketing organization – A great way for affiliates to track clicks from emails and social media.
- Monitoring – Pretty Links tracks every visit to your URL, giving you a full report of where the visitor came from, their browser, their operating system, and their host.
How Much Cost Pretty Links?
If A Simple Author Box plugin can be used to display an author’s profile at the end of your posts.
Highlights Of Simple Author Box:
- Profiles Writer- Provide a mobile-friendly author name, gravatar, and description so potential site visitors can find out who is writing your content.
- The Social Icons– Visitors can easily visit the social media profiles of authors they want to connect with and follow. On the other hand, you can add some of the 30+ social icons.
- Modifiability– You also can modify the author box to match your website’s design.
- User Experience– For a better user experience, the plugin comes with both RTL and AMP Support.
How Much Cost Of A Simple Author Box?
The Best Free WordPress Plugins Final Thoughts Is:
That’s it! These are the best free WordPress plugins for your website. Hopefully, you can use this list to improve your site and achieve your business goals.
Here are some free and paid GDPR plugins you should install.
In case you’re looking for WordPress membership plugins, be sure to check out our post comparing the best plugins. We also explain why installing the WPForms Pro nulled plugin is never a good idea.
Let’s Get Started with the Most Beautiful and Powerful WordPress forms Plugin today. So, What Are You Waiting For? And don’t forget, if you like this article, then please follow us on our official website.